Keystone Clearwater Solutions provides customized water transfer/frac support services and water supply/turnkey water intake construction/management for Marcellus & Utica Shale operators. Keystone’s dedicated field operations team can engineer, design, construct and manage challenging water projects for exploration and production companies while maintaining high safety standards and compliance with all environmental regulations.
Keystone Clearwater Solutions is currently seeking individuals with a great work ethic for field operations positions involving the use of basic mechanical and construction trade skills. Our employees support the water transfer needs for our clients throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio.
The specific duties of each position vary and are based upon the workload, client needs and business priorities. All employees must be able to travel and work for extended periods, including nights and weekends, based on the needs of our clients.
- Candidates must possess previous employment experience with:
- basic construction trades skills (basic carpentry, earthwork, concrete, plumbing, and mechanical skills)
- Knowledge of general equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
- Candidates must also have a clean driving record and criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or GED.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties are expected, depending upon our workload and established priorities, to consist of the following types of duties, among others:
- Site inspection and reconnaissance to plan job layout and related logistical requirements;
- Project tool-ups and mobilization services, to include procurement, loading, transport, assembly, and fabrication of required equipment;
- Construction services such as excavation-type work; basic carpentry; basic plumbing; HDPE pipe fusion, basic mechanical set-ups, truck-driving, and general labor, as needed to support water supply and water transfer activities;
- Periodic supervision of field personnel, serving at times as a working foreman, directing and supervising the work of others, while also providing primary labor in support of direct project assignments;
- Quality control and quality assurance duties, to include the reading of design drawings and specifications to support project planning and project set-ups, layout and actual construction; and to inspect work to ensure work quality and compliance with project specifications;
- Equipment operation and maintenance to operate pumps, generators, and water supply and water transfer systems, in order to provide water supply or water transfer services to the clients;
- Equipment and system troubleshooting and repair to maintain performance;
- Winterization support to enable uninterrupted water supply and water transfer services through the winter months;
- Demobilization support to remove Company equipment and systems from job sites, returning same to the Company’s storage facilities, or to the Company’s suppliers, or taking such equipment on to the next project;
- Recordkeeping to document work activities;
- Overnight travel to field assignments, with work assignments continuing at times for periods of a week’s duration or longer, according to project requirements and related factors.
Full-time Keystone Clearwater employees are eligible for a variety of employee benefits, including medical and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Interested parties should apply with a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to
Please reference AD# 12-K06 when applying.
Thank you for your interest in Keystone Clearwater!
Keystone Clearwater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.