Membership in PIOGA offers important benefits for those involved in the Pennsylvania oil and gas industry. Some of these benefits include:
- Publications and News Alerts. The monthly PIOGA Press newsletter, the weekly PIOGA e-mail news clips and other important alerts help ensure that PIOGA members receive timely updates on valuable industry and association information.
- Membership Directory. Published once a year, the Membership Directory is the main resource for association members seeking to contact one another. The publication includes advertisements and other industry contact information as well. Members also will soon have access to a members-only area of the website, where they can look up member contact information, manage their own contact information, sign up for events and access committee resources.
- Government Relations. PIOGA’s staff and committees work with regulators to achieve workable solutions to problems. PIOGA will inform you on the latest federal and state government news, along with representing your interests on key industry issues.
- Service Opportunities. By serving on association committees and the Board of Directors, you can share your expertise and take an active part in making sure your viewpoints are properly represented.
- Education and Networking Events. Members can take advantage of various meetings and events to network with peers and make valuable business contacts. PIOGA members enjoy discounted rates to our events and events in which PIOGA partners, participate in seminars and workshops, network, and “have some fun” at the various golf outings throughout the year.
Interested in Joining PIOGA?
You can download a PIOGA membership application and submit it to Debbie Salinas, Director of Member Services, by fax to (724)933-7310, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
115 VIP Drive, Suite 210,
Wexford, PA 15090-7906