2017 Officers & Executive Committee
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
Freedom Energy Resources LLC
2nd Vice Chairman
T&F Exploration, LP
Diversified Resources, Inc.
Penneco Oil Company, Inc.
- Thomas M. Bartos, ABARTA Energy (2016-2019)
- Robert Beatty Jr., O Ring CNG Fuel Systems and Robert Beatty Oil & Gas (2016-2019)
- Stanley J. Berdell, BLX, Inc. (2015-2018)
- Sara Blascovich, HDR Inc. (2016-2019)
- Carl Carlson, Range Resources – Appalachia, LLC (2014-2017)
- Don A. Connor, Open Flow Energy (2015-2018)
- Michael Hillebrand, Huntley & Huntley, Inc. (2016-2019)
- Jim Hoover, Phoenix Energy Productions, Inc. (2015-2018)
- Ron Kiecana, IMG Midstream, LLC (2016-2019)
- Bryan McConnell, Tenaska, Inc. (2016-2019)
- Sam McLaughlin, Fisher Associates (2016-2019)
- Lisa McManus, Pennsylvania General Energy Co., LLC (2016-2019)
- William Murray, Jr., American Refining Group, Inc. (2016-2019)
- Bill Polacek, Environmental Tank & Container (2016-2019)
- Beth Powell, New Pig Energy (2016-2019)
- Stephen Rupert, Texas Keystone, Inc. (2015-2018)
- Jake Stilley, Patriot Exploration Corporation (2014-2017)
- Todd Tetrick, EnerVest Operating, LLC (2014-2017)
- Jennifer Vieweg, Energy Corporation of America (2016-2019)
- Jeff Walentosky, Moody and Associates, Inc. (2014-2017)
(Board of Directors term shown in parenthesis)
Responsible for monitoring federal, state and local environmental regulatory developments that affect well drilling, site preparation and reclamation, and production operations. Provides public policy recommendations and industry guidance.
CHAIRMEN – Ken Fleeman, ABARTA Energy, and Paul Hart, Fluid Recovery Services, LLC
Health and Safety Committee
Provides a forum to exchange best practices and to disseminate those practices to the oil and gas industry within Pennsylvania. Serves as a means for members and government agencies to work together to improve the performance of the industry in matters relating to safety.
CHAIRMAN – Wayne Vanderhoof, CSP – RJR Safety, Inc.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting federal, state and local tax developments. Organizes annual tax update seminar.
CHAIRMAN – Donald Nestor, Arnett Carbis Toothman, LLP
Pipeline & Gas Market Development Committee
Responsible for monitoring developments at the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. Reviews pipeline and LDC tariffs and pipeline open seasons affecting the movement of natural gas, recommending and managing interventions in rate cases and developing producer policy positions on natural gas marketing matters.
Also responsible for actively working to accelerate increased utilization of Pennsylvania produced natural gas through increased use in electric generation, natural gas vehicles consumption, commercial applications, exporting, industrial demand, distribution demand and natural gas conversions from other fuels in and throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
CHAIRMAN – Robert Beatty, O Ring CNG Fuel Systems
Responsible for actions to be taken on legislative issues and assists in developing the association’s legislative agenda. The work of the committee includes: reviewing legislation being introduced and recommends actions to be taken on legislative issues; contacting legislators and encouraging members to be active with regards to legislative issues; assists with lobby days and other education and fundraising events; comments on proposed legislation; and communication efforts to PIOGA members on legislative issues that impact the industry.
CHAIRMAN – Ben Wallace, Penneco Oil Company
VICE CHAIRMAN – Kevin Gormly, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
Want to Join a Committee?
Contact Danielle Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. You must be a PIOGA member to participate.