PIOGAtech: Threatened & Endangered Species TrainingPosted: January 27, 2017 10:50 am
PIOGA’s Environmental Committee is pleased to host this training in conjunction with our partners Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc., Firecherry Consulting, Inc., Wildlife Specialists, LLC, Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA), and Wilkes University. It takes place Thursday, February 23, at the offices of Civil & Environmental Consultants in Pittsburgh.
This course is designed to provide an update on current and anticipated threatened and endangered species issues, as well as, how to address potential conflicts.
The five-hour class will cover the following topics:
- Bat Update – Presented by Dan Maltese, Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC).
- Threatened & Endangered Plants – Presented by Joe Isaac and David Quatchak, Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC).
- Federal Issues – Presented by Samantha McDonald, Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA).
- Rattlesnake Update – Presented by Merlin Benner, Wildlife Specialists, LLC.
- PNDI Species Listing Process
The fee for this one-day training, which includes lunch, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and/or Professional Development Hours (PDHs) is $100 per person for PIOGA members and $150 per person for nonmembers. Payment must be received prior to the training session.
For more information and registration, click here. The registration deadline is February 20.
Categorised in: Uncategorized