Register now: PIOGA Water and Waste Management TrainingPosted: March 16, 2017 2:39 pm
Exploration and production of oil and gas in PA requires proper management of water and waste. Whether it is drill cuttings or produced water, all waste streams have approved and proven process. Hear from industry experts to learn about the approved and proven techniques for management of water and waste from the well site. Obtain a comprehensive overview of industry protocols for site preparation, transporting, treating, recycling, reuse, processing, and disposing of wastes.
PIOGA’s Environmental Committee is pleased to host this training on April 20 at Aquatech International in Canonsburg in conjunction with our partners Aquatech International Corporation, Fluid Recovery Services, LLC and Babst Calland.
The five-hour class will cover the following topics:
- Water Management Trends and Industry Practices, presented by David Yoxtheimer, P.G., Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach & Research (MCOR)
- Types of Fluids Associated with Oil & Gas Exploration & Production; Water Treatment & Disposal, Devesh Mittal, CEO, Fluid Recovery Services
- Solids Management, Elizabeth R. Bertha, EHS Director, Seneca Landfill, Inc.
- Regulatory Framework, Jean Mosites & Kevin Garber, Attorneys, Babst Calland
- DEP Panel to review status of Best Management Practices, Storage, & AMD
The fee for this one-day training, which includes lunch and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) is $100 per person for PIOGA members and $150 per person for nonmembers.
More information and registration are available here.